she never even looked back when she walked into class. she was very excited when i picked her up though, it was very cute! i can't believe that she is this old already.
October 4, 2007
lily goes to school
she never even looked back when she walked into class. she was very excited when i picked her up though, it was very cute! i can't believe that she is this old already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
very cute banana bread. lily is so old. i want to grab her and kiss those cheeks. I know how odd she would find this being that I am a complete stranger...maybe you should frequently show your kids pictures of me so they don't get freaked out when we finally do see eachother.
kimmo, lily would love it! the other day we were going to a party of some sort and lily asked if you were going to be there. i thought it was funny and remembered that i had talked to you that day and she decided that she wanted to meet you. she already knows you and they will all love you! who wouldn't?
I love her huge backpack, that picture is so funny. And she is so beautiful Jana, you have done a good job making your cute babies. I know you'll have one more!
Post a Comment