December 22, 2007

hello again


lily and jack like to get in bed with baby ash

jackson loving his brother

jackson's first ice cream cone

yes he has had ice cream before just not on a cone

lily enjoying hers as well

i have truly failed in my attempt to write something everyday that i am grateful for. well i am writing now and there are so many things to be grateful for. it is three days before christmas and my children are excited and i have to say that even though it has been kind of hectic getting everything ready, i am pretty excited too. i am grateful for the birth of our Savior. i am grateful that we have all been given the atonement because i need it desperately. i am grateful for loving parents and friends who are constantly helping me in some way or another. i am grateful for my loving husband who has learned to be mellow when i am not. i am grateful for a loving heavenly father who has entrusted 3 beautiful children into my care. i only hope that i can be the mother that he would have me be and boy do i have a long way to go. i love everyone who reads this and thank you for your friendships, i don't know what i would do without you girls to talk to throughout the week. 

3 comments:

Kim said...

That's what I'm talking about. Make sure you post a picture of all of you in your pj's. For some reason I was just remembering the time we tried to kill a spider by throwing toilet paper at it. What were we thinking?!

Jana Heller said...

we were thinking that the toilet paper was much braver than we were. that is the only downfall about being a stay at home mother, when steven is at work, i have to be the brave one and kill the bugs. though i will admit that i have called steven's dad over to kill things for me.
and by the way, i am pretty sure that it was a cockroach and not a spider. that makes it even worse.

Jillyboo said...

I am so happy about the fact that you are back... in the blogging world I mean.
And I am grateful for you Jana. I know we don't get to chat the way we use to now that life has gotten more hectic, but who really needs to talk everyday for over an hour? Well, maybe sometimes. I feel blessed by your friendship and cross my fingers that we get into University of Washington, our kids would be in heaven.... me too.
Merry Christmas. And welcome back.