

i am not really sure why i took pictures of my children eating but i did so here they are. the one of asher is him eating his first cheese. he really liked it! lily and jackson were eating some pumpkin cheesecakethat i made and were really enjoying themselves as well. i am grateful that jackson is

such a good eater. most days i have such a struggle getting lily to eat things that when i can give jackson salad and he eats it i feel so fortunate. i never thought that food would be one of my biggest battles so it makes me extremely grateful when i don't have to fight someone to get them to eat. i pray that asher is like jackson when it comes to food. i would be happy if he had a little less of jackson's energy but would be thrilled if he got his eating abilities.
4 comments:
I think you're the only person I feel the need to comment on every blog. I guess it's because it's the only way I know your cute kids. I just noticed the Christmas jammies picture...cute. Ben is jealous, he's yet to experience cheese!
The energy thing is just a boy thing. Sorry, I have yet to know a boy who was not a wild and crazy toddler.The other day at Ellas Dr. appointment a woman with a 2 year old boy was asking if it was a rule that little boys had to be wild. I said thats just the way they come but that when they were mellow teenagers my daughter would be a moody, emotional girl.. Its the pay off. wild and rambunctious at the start or emotional and demanding later on.
just my humble opinion.
P.S. I can't belive how much Ash man is looking like you now.
Your kids almost look like triplets. You are one brave woman having them so close in age but they will be great friends. This is my first time on your blog. Love it Jana! I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment