March 14, 2008

milk goes modern


this is a very weird post but a couple of weeks ago i was at costco and when i went to purchase milk they had completely changed the milk carton. at first i was thrown and i wondered if i was in the wrong section. i mean, this isn't what the gallon of milk looks like. well i put it in my cart and took it home and have since decided that i really like it. it is easier to pour and supposedly stays fresher longer. i know that i am weirdo for posting about the shape of a milk carton but everyone that i have asked about it hasn't seen one, so here it is. well in 6 weeks i will be going on a cruise, just steven and me. hopefully i will be able to forget about my daily cleaning and shopping and maybe you will get more interesting posts when i return. until then, who knows.

 

5 comments:

Kim said...

This is exactly the type of post I would expect from you..funny,a little odd and informative. I love it!

The Hudson Family said...

that is so random...i have never seen or heard of this style of milk carton. i wonder if it will make its way to our costco?!? your kids are so cute...as always! say hi to them!

Ruth said...

Where are you going on your cruise?

Jana Heller said...

well it starts in acapulco and then goes to Ixtapal, puerto villarta, cabo and then san francisco. oddly, i am most excited to go to san francisco. i can't wait.

Randi said...

Hey jana. I am glad to see you guys are doing well in Seattle. I guess that means that I think that by shopping at Costco for milk - you are doing well... Well, that's good for me. I am still bummed you guys left. I really wanted to have Lily come and play... next move.