May 12, 2008
lily turns 4
happy birthday my little lily! i can't believe that she is 4 years old. well by looking at the first picture i am sure you can tell that she loves princess stuff. she had a beautiful day. we went to chuck e cheese for the first time. all of the kids had a blast. it was a little crazy there and jackson wanted to run everywhere by himself. lily was so good and her favorite thing to do was anything that would get her tickets. she ended up with 50 and bought herself two rings, two bracelets and a sucker(which she devoured before we even got home.)
just after she blew them out. they were crayon candles and jackson kept asking me why there were crayons on her cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Its fun to see a picture of your mom, tell her hello. Lily looks adorb! Love ya.
Jana why have you been depriving your kids of Chuck E Cheeses! It's Vegas for kids. I go to much.
Oh I am glad you had a great time. Tell Lily happy birthday and give her a hug from me and the kids.
i get a little paranoid in places like chuck e cheese. i have to be everywhere that the kids are or i think they are getting kidnapped. her party was ok because i had a lot of people helping. way stressful i think.
Jana, it's Marianne. So I forgot Lily was a May baby too! She is really the sweetest little girl, I wish Ava could be around her more! Her shirt is so cute, I need one for Ava where did you get it? I'm happy you will be here next weekend!
looks like you guys had fun - happy bday to lily!
I found you from Ruthy's blog. Your kids are so cute! It was so much fun reading your blogs.
Post a Comment