May 20, 2008

rocking out


jackson and asher enjoy playing the piano together. they will just sit and hit the keys and asher will bounce up and down which is his way of dancing. they are pretty cute together! sometimes it doesn't sound all that bad.




ashy with his rocker hairdo.

2 comments:

julie said...

asher is soo big!! i still think of him as a little infant, i think just because that's when i saw him last. i love his stance playing the piano, too. total rocker.

Jillyboo said...

I love how in between Asher is looking. At times all I see is Lily and then at others I see so much Jack. It must be so fun. I am hoping that Olivia will resemble at least one of the kids, since Luke and Ella are night and day.
I am so proud of your frequent updates.... keep it up.
Thanks for your advice tonight. I honestly feel less stressed out about all of this stuff since chatting with you.
Love you!