well a couple of my friends here are doing this and i thought it sounded like fun. follow the directions below:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

9 comments:
I always had the best seat in the house. When we shared that closet of a room and you'd sing my favorite songs for me...that and killing all the bugs that came with the closet of a room :)
I think it would have to be that day at the cupcake place--where your tiny self picked up BOTH jack and Asher and carried them right on top of each other (chest to chest to chest). I laughed so hard and was SO impressed.
And then there was the moment when I thought with relief "phew..she really IS cool."
I remember you hanging out at my house with ann and alicia. Didnt you live with us for a little while too?
Wow, So I haven't checked your blog in a while cuz there was so much to see!!!my memory will always be "the aquabat" Where I had to apologize to the crowd for the foul stench that seeped out from me. Seriously I have never had a issue like thet since. I'm glad it was with you. .........................
Also I've had MAJOR family stuff(drama). Sorry about being hard to reach. We got Brobee. Nancy was so stoked. I'll call you.
I cant believe how many memories I have with you. Mostly because when you really think about it we've only lived in proximity to eachother for about a year. Can you believe that!? Its crazy to me.Thats the beauty of our friendship. Its so good and real that it is stronger all the time with only our voices keeping at it.
I love the memories we have from the Adagio. I will always link you two to the first year as a married couple. After that first year our life got crazy with kids. But when I remember back to the Newlywed days I always see you and Steve in our lives. Dinners, watching tv in our pajamas, "working out" while the boys hung out at your place, the dogs, being pregnant, YW, car accidents, nights at Best Buy, our big newborn's, visiting in the Hospital and ice cream. Man... so many!
Love you!
being poor and happy in the whimsical pig apartments (note to anybody reading: if you build an apartment complex, don't have a contest to determine it's name). stringing up Christmas tree lights on the ceiling to give it a soft glow year-round. living in a place with 2 bedrooms (HUGE!) and a faux wood floor in the kitchen (movin' on up). car pooling to work through the snow, trying to avoid the swirlies. life with just us and our 2 puppies. a papasan chair. recording our first cover in a small bedroom that never got organized. a living room and a dining room that were divided only by a couch. a vertically mounted CD collection. the smallest barbecue. greenish carpet. snow. quiet.
a long time ago... we were walking on hb pier, and it was raining (i think) because we had umbrellas, and we took "modeling" pics just to be silly. and we ran into some dude that we knew, and so he actually took a couple pics too, so that we were both in some of them. i would have completely forgotten about this - except that i just came across the printed photos the other day.
The very first time we hung out. I remember being so nervous I do that when I first meet people. We hit a bunch of thrift stores and had a great time. I think my nervousness left in the first two minutes. It has been harder to just go hang out with all the kids now and all. I also remember me not liking to talk on the phone much and so I have put off calling my good friend Jana Which makes me sad. I will call you in the next couple of days. I Stink!
Ok, I gotta say this... My fondest memory of you is eating at Gooey's in CDA. I have always known you as titles other than my friend. Ann's friend, Steve's wife, and a great musician, But that night, You gave me a baby blanket in preparation for Roland's arrival. You gave me pointers on having three kids. You calmed my nerves and fears, even if only for that night. I found a friend in you. Thank you for being so kind to me and my family. Even if we aren't very tight, I am proud to call your family our friends.
Post a Comment