August 7, 2008

construction

grandma and grandpa hondorp found three of these big tonka trucks at a garage sale for really cheap and immediately thought of jackson. he has literally been outside all day yesterday and today minus the mandatory food and nap. lily has actually been pretty into them as well and they have spent very long periods of time playing nicely without any fighting. i love it! i am not sure if it is because he watched his uncle dave and grandpa working on houses in spokane but jackson loves diggers and dumpers or as he calls them scoopers.



3 comments:

Kim said...

mr. jack is all boy I love it! Better take advantage of that yard weather before it starts getting cold again...or just move back!!

Jillyboo said...

I love how in his element he looks with the construction hat and the big trucks. Luke loved playing with those too.. I need to find them, I know they're in a box somewhere. I don't think I say that enough times a day recently.
Cute pictures too... good job.

Tara said...

I found your blog through Carrie's, and have totally loved looking at all your fun posts! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Keep having fun up there in the great NW! We miss it up there already! Oh, I'm at jon-tara.blogspot.com