August 4, 2008

i'm done


i finished reading this yesterday after church (all 754 pages.) i started it at 1am saturday morning after i returned home from the release party at borders. i am sad that the series is done but i am happy at how it ended. i would say more but i don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't finished reading it yet. for those of you that haven't read these books, i am sorry for this post or maybe i am not sorry and you should just go out and read them.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love having you to talk to about this you and I see things similarly so it's even more fun.

Natalie Jane said...

I finished last night (see blog for more detail)

I did like it a lot, but I am happy it is over. How many more ways can Meyer express how beautiful Edward is? We got it.

Jillyboo said...

im sure i'll be a few months behind you. I am sad for you that the series is over... but it really is about time. Maybe now you can get lost in a book that has some real depth. Just kidding Jana. I love how much you love these books.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Hey, Jana! I just bought the first book and am excited to start reading! Carrie had told me about them and then I found out two of my sisters have/are read(ing) them! Fun! I'm glad to hear you liked the series.