The 5
ten years ago I was.......
1. going to college
2. not married
3. living with my parents
4. a receptionist at richard michael
5. playing in the arrogants
5 things on my "to do" list.....
1. give the kids a bath
2. take a shower
3. go to costco
4. eat
5. read "the red tent" (kim, it is sitting on my counter)
5 snacks I enjoy.........
1. cup cakes
2. chips and my homemade salsa
3. sour patch kids
3. peaches
4. crackers
5. ice cream
5 places i have lived
1. bellingham, wa
2. huntington beach, ca
3. santa ana, ca
4. spokane, wa
5. renton, wa
5 jobs I have had........
1. laura ashley home
2. advertising agency (ADPRO)
3. Bouton Constuction (no, i didn't do construction)
4. Baker, Thomson - account manager
5. nanny for beth lamb (ruths sister)
5 things I would do if I was a multi-millionaire........
1. pay off debt
2. buy a house
3. Help out my friends and family
4. buy my husband another vespa (he just had to sell his this week)
5. i would have a personal chef so then i wouldn't have to always be thinking about what to cook.
5 people I tag are.......
1. kim
2. jill
3. carrie
4. tarah
5. julie

3 comments:
I have the red tent on my counter too. I am half way through it. But ive read like 6 books during it. Tell me what you think of it.
Banana let me know what you think of the red tent too. i've been eyeing it but not quite sure. so, i'd love your opinion:) miss you.
chili picante corn nuts is one of my favorite snack foods. and i don't know if this is true, but in my memory, the first time i had them was a time you had a bag. and i ate one and loved it. i've been hooked ever since.
Post a Comment