October 22, 2008

issaquah fish hatchery

last weekend we decided to go the Issaquah fish hatchery to see all of the salmon going upstream. it is amazing to see the salmon jumpin up these ladders trying to get upstream to the fresh water to spawn. we saw some of the fish jump almost overhead. it is amazing. well enough about fish, this is a picture of my beautiful babies. i don't know why it is so hard to get a good picture of all three of them together but i thought this one worked.

7 comments:

Kim said...

ok fine, I'll just move there and we'll have fun together

Kristin B. said...

Very fun! Ashers hair is getting long looks like steve with the curls.

Jillyboo said...

ash man is so cute its scary.
glad you had such fun.

Cortney said...

Oh, you were in my hometown! Any your babies are beautiful. :)

julie said...

what a fun experience. i've got to get my kids out on a more variety of outtings.

this is seriously picture perfect portrait of your kids!! lily's hair looks so cute

Jen O said...

Cute! I loved seeing our boys entertain each other at church yesterday. And I wanted to say I just started reading Ender's Game too. I've heard all about it for years, and our friend is OSC's son (he doesn't ever pressure us to read his dad's books, though), so I thought I'd pick it up at the library. I don't typically like science fiction...maybe that's my hesitation, but we'll have to compare notes!

Tarah said...

Quite a memory for your kids! Sounds interesting to watch the Salmon fight there way upstream.... oh and you are not alone in your ability to get a great picture of your 3. It's tough to get a picture of them all looking the same direction let alone smiling!