October 14, 2008

twilight

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer


i am so exited i can't even stand it! this video is all i have to say, i think it speaks for itself. is anyone else excited?

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Thank you! I can't wait!!!!

Kim said...

Seriously Steve...surprise Jana with a trip down here so we can enjoy together. There is no way they'll let us watch it on the phone together!! Please oh please oh please!!!!

Darren and Brandi said...

You have NO idea! I've got a coutdown on my google homepage... which includes milliseconds... enough said. :)

Kristin B. said...

I was hesitant, I like the visual that I have in my head and usually the movie ruins it for me. As I watch all the stuff to get you pumped up, the characters fit my visual. My Edward was different, and hopefully the movies Bella is not quite as annoying as mine, she seems ok so far. I am way more excited than I thought I would be.