December 11, 2008

priscilla ahn




if i was able to write well, this is what i would intend on writing. isn't she awesome? i love her harmonies, they oddly make me cry. is that weird?

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love this! I want to listen to it all day long.

Jana Heller said...

isn't it great?

Kristin B. said...

It is beautiful! I think you both have some of the same voice qualities, as I started listening to it. Vincent asked if it was a Camp Rock song, he thinks she is Demi Lovato. Then he was "oh no that is love bug from the Jonas Brothers" You can tell what his sister likes. Anyway great music.

Tara said...

I loved it! Thanks for sharing!

Cortney said...

Very, very cool. I love it. And no, it's not weird that it made you cry. :)

Jillyboo said...

She is amazing and actually reminds me of my favorite singer. Her name is Jana Heller and she too sings like an angel.