December 10, 2009

one more random thing

my friend trish (thanks) gave me this really cute fabric and i thought i would make a dress for lily. i think it turned out pretty cute. i used one of my patterns that is usually a tank dress and added a sleeve pattern from a different dress. lily wasn't very happy with me when i took these pictures because she had to go to school while me and the boys were going to hang out with my mom, thus the no smiling in the picture. this was the happiest i could get her to look, at least she wasn't crying in this one. i know the fabric is a bit 70's with the huge flower print but i thought it worked.



i thought the back was really cute with the random yellow button i happened to have laying around.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

You are so talented. Holy Crap I love that fabric.

Kailey said...

Um, just know that you NEVER go wrong when it comes to your sewing. L-O-V-E it! And smile or no smile, Lil is still a GORGEOUS gal!

Kristin B. said...

Oh I love it! I have the same fabric for the moby wraps I have been making. Valencia is such a tomboy she would never where this. Maybe I will someday have a lily of my own that likes dresses and girly stuff. Lily you look super cute!

Jillyboo said...

Cute Jana, I love that fabric!

Crin said...

so cute! you are amazing! loved the poem too.