on saturday we took the kids to the seattle children's museum. when we were getting ready to leave lily was given one of those amazingly large blowpops. she couldn't wait to eat it but we made her wait until she got home because i didn't want a sticky mess in her carseat. so, when we got home she sat at her little table for like an hour and a half one lick at a time. she was kind enough to share with jackson so here are the pics.
i thought the picture of jackson with the giraffe was funny because he was just kicking back, wearing his watch and chewing on a giraffe. he is a funny kid, he will chew on anything.

3 comments:
Hey Jana! Look at you!!!! It seems we have a lot in common seeing that we both have a girl and two boys! Do they keep you running around like crazy? Mind do.
Yeah, Kim and I have been sharing info on who's blogs we have found - it's been fun seeing old friends. You guys look great, such cutie pie kiddies - I'll have to keep checking in on you guys. Please tell Steve I said hello. I'm sure John will want to take a peak and see how you are doing as well - so I'll send him your hello.
Oh, and love the messy faces on those two. My kids are the same way with candy - although probably not as clean. :)
I can't believe they make sucker that big! I 'm impressed that she waited til she got home. My boys would have been bummed.
another update? I am impressed Jana.
Sorry I didnt call you back tonight, I was at YW eating chocolate fondu for an hour, it was amazing.
I love these recent pictures. I still cant get my head around how big Ash man is getting.... crazy! I was just holding him at your house last month... although I guess it was July.
Post a Comment